Xvoucher User Agreement
Last Updated: October 2017
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by this contract. If you do not accept the Agreement, do not use the Site.
Changes To The Agreement
We may change this Agreement at any time, so we encourage you to review it periodically before using the Site. To assist you in doing this, we will make the most recent version of the Agreement available on the Site, and we will indicate at the top of the Agreement the most recent date when it was modified.
By continuing to use the Site after we modify the Agreement, you accept the new version of the Agreement. Therefore, it is important that you read this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most updated Agreement. If you do not agree to the changes, you should not continue to use the Site and should instead contact us.
Scope Of License
In exchange for your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to use the Site. However, you cannot use the Site to distribute or redistribute any portion of the Site.
The Site contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, and the Site itself is protected as a collective work under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. You may not download, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any component of the Site itself.
You may link to any page of the Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame any content. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the Xvoucher Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
Xvoucher may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to the Site and your Customer Account for any reason, including without limitation: (1) attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site or assistance to others’ attempting to do so, (2) overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any information on the Site, (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, (4) violations of these Terms, (5) failure to pay for purchases, (6) suspected or actual copyright infringement, (7) unexpected operational difficulties, or (8) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. You agree that Xvoucher will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site.
Web Site Materials. Copyright on the Xvoucher Site and all materials included in it is owned by or licensed to Xvoucher and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the Xvoucher Site. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the Xvoucher Site (including computer programs or other code) (“Site Materials”), except that you make a reasonable number of machine-readable copies of the Site Materials only for personal, non-commercial use, and only if you do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the Site Materials.
Xvoucher, the Xvoucher Logo, and any other trademarks on the Xvoucher Site are trademarks owned by Xvoucher. (“Xvoucher Trademarks”). You may not use the Xvoucher Trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of the product or service, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Linked Websites And Advertising
As a convenience to users, we may provide links to third-party content, websites or services. We do not endorse, sponsor, control, or otherwise accept responsibility for this material, except to the extent that we otherwise control it.
In exchange for your access to the Site, you agree not to take any steps that are intended to or could damage, inhibit, or prevent operation of the Site or that could cause injury to yourself, to us, or to anyone else
Without limitation, you agree not to attempt to:
- Modify the Site or make it possible for you or someone else to access the Site without using an interface that we provide (including through the use of spiders or robots, except to facilitate the creation of public search engines that catalog publicly accessible portions of the Site);
- Introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the Site or our servers, computer network, or user accounts;
- Collect information about other users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications, or for any other purpose not explicitly authorized by us;
- Falsify, conceal, or modify information identifying yourself or another user, including Internet Protocol header information;
- Use our servers, networks, or other facilities for any purpose not explicitly authorized by us, including for the transmission of messages not authorized by us, or to interfere with or cause damage to the Site or any other service operated by us or any other party; or
- Take any other action that we, in our exclusive discretion, believe may damage or injure you, us, or any third party.